SVRC Industries, Inc. (Saginaw Valley Rehabilitation Center) through economic development activities, creates and sustains opportunities and supports to empower persons at risk or with barriers to employment and community access.
• Recognizing that challenges of customers have the highest priority.
• Educating the public about barriers for persons with disabilities to employment and community access.
• Advocating for solutions to disability and rehabilitation issues.
• Forming partnerships with other organizations and businesses to maximize effectiveness.
• Concentrating resources to have the greatest impact.
• Using industrial operations as the hub for service delivery systems.
• Delivering services that reflect the values of customers and the citizens in the communities we serve.
In March of 2020, SVRC Industries and Carter Kits partnered to have their employees manufacture and assemble Carter Kits for distribution. This includes, storing supplies, assembling kits when they are purchased, boxing them and preparing them for shipment!
The greatest thing about SVRC Industries is they have a mission very near and dear to us. They have several employees who have special needs on staff who will be putting the kits together.
A true win-win in our eyes!